Monday, May 12, 2008

I done grad-ja-ma-cated!


Like those before me and those to come after, I am now a fine recipient of a completed college degree. That's right folks. Natalie has graduated. And now I want more.

The more will begin here, on a journey to the 'Great White North', Whitefish Montana. I'm going to be a dental floss tycoon*.

In order to reach Montana I will be flying to Southern California, hitching a ride to Seattle and taking the next train straight to the farm. This journey includes National Parks, large cities, friends, and many relatives. Comment, email, send me a post card, anything people. I want to stay sane during my time in the middle of no where with a whole bunch of white people working long hours and long weeks. And with that I leave you. Quite literally.

Peace.
Natalie

No comments: